Sinful. There is just no other way to describe this bread. It’s just plain sinful.
So, be sure to get your exercise in for the day and then enjoy a piece or two. Your taste buds will thank you. Your love handles will not.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, diced
- sliced jalapenos
- sliced olives (green or black)
- 1 loaf French bread
- Mix cheese with the mayo and the green onions.
- Cut loaf of bread in half, and then each half into smaller, individual portions.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread and top with olives or jalapenos, if desired.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven until cheese is hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.