Salmon filets make cooking salmon so easy. They come frozen in individual pieces, so thawing out the right number of pieces for your family is a cinch. I buy mine in a big bag at Costco.
- 8-10 crushed crackers, Ritz, Club, Saltines
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets, (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. In a food processor, combine crackers, parsley, and 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- Place salmon on prepared sheet; season with salt and pepper. Spread top of fillets with Dijon; top with crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Roast until salmon is opaque throughout, 11 to 13 minutes.