From an adult’s point of view: This jello salad is a delicious side dish to any meat.
From a kid’s point of view: This jello salad is a delicious entree to any meat dish.
At least it pleases everyone.
Plus, it lends itself to many variations. If you prefer peach, make it with peach jello and peach pie filling. Just be sure to match your jello and pie filling flavors. Otherwise, it might be very confusing. To the jello and to the kids.
- 1 Small Package Cherry Jello
- 1 Can of Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Sprite or Mtn. Dew (I use Diet Mtn. Dew)
- 1 cup Water
- Boil 1 cup water. Add Jello to boiling water and stir until Jello is dissolved. Add 1 cup Sprite and the pie filling.
- Pour mixture into a 9×13 dish. Cover and chill for 4-6 hours.