Most folks who like to grill have “their own way” of grilling their meat.
To that I say – can I come over to eat?
If you’d like to try a new recipe for Pork Chops, here’s a good and simple one.
My best tips -
1. do not overcook!
2. do not overcook!
- 4 thick cut bone-in (1 inch at least) pork chops
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Spoon molasses over each pork chop (both sides).
- Sprinkle each chop with ground pepper, garlic and salt.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill on a hot grill about 5 minutes per side or until done.