Do you want your kids to eat veggies? How about if they were to actually like the veggies? Try this “pizza”.
I love making this for my kids. They think they are eating pizza with Ranch dressing (shhh….it’s not really pizza). Yes – and they are also enjoying fresh, raw veggies at the same time! Before you say, “my kids will never eat this” – just give it a try. My kids would not normally eat these particular veggies by themselves. But attached to a bread product and Ranch dressing, they really do enjoy it.
And so do I. I’m the girl who actually prefers raw veggies to cooked veggies!
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough
- ½ packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- carrots, diced
- broccoli, diced
- grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Mix the sour cream and Ranch seasoning together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Roll the Crescent Roll dough out on a baking stone or sheet in a rectangle shape (in one large piece). Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Cut up the veggies of your choice.
- When cooked dough is cooled, transfer to a cutting board. Spread the ranch/sour cream mixture over the pizza “crust”. Top with veggies. Cut pizza into small pieces.
This is also great a idea for a brunch or a girly event – think baby shower, graduation party, office party…