These little guys are so easy to mix together and cook.
Serve with Homemade Tartar Sauce for ideal enjoyment!
- 1 can of salmon
- 1 cup panko crumbs or crushed crackers
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Drain can of salmon and pick out bones.
- Mix together salmon, bread crumbs, eggs, onion, and garlic. The mixture needs to be the right consistency to form patties. Add more crumbs if needed. Form 8 – 10 patties.
- Add oil to pan, just enough to coat the bottom of pan. Cook the salmon patties on both sides until brown – about 10 minutes.
- Serve with tartar sauce, ketchup and/or lemon.