Love avocados? Love hummus? Put them together and you’ll really love this!
This is great served with raw veggies, chips, or crackers!
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, cilantro, garlic, and avocado. Process until finely chopped. With machine running, add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, then add lemon juice, and water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture is smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with veggies or tortilla chips.