I love a good grilled cheese sandwich. Sometimes, cheese is really all you need to make a quick and easy lunch or snack.
Other times, you need to upgrade the basic sandwich. This “killer” grilled cheese combines guacamole, bacon, and two kinds of cheese. Score!
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1 Avocado
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked
- Butter, for spreading
- Butter the outside of each piece of bread.
- Put the bottom piece of bread on a griddle or frying pan. Add 1 piece of each cheese.
- Spread a layer of guacamole over cheese.
- Add bacon pieces.
- Top with other piece of bread. Grill to desired doneness.