Here’s a super fast appetizer!
For variety, sometimes I make them with the cheese filled Smokies! Serve along with some ketchup and honey mustard for dipping.
- 1 can Crescent Roll Dough, cut in strips
- 1 package Little Smokies Sausages
- Open the can of Crescent Rolls and separate each triangle portion.
- Slice each triangle into 4-5 strips. They will be in different size strips – that’s OK.
- Wrap each Smokie with a piece of dough.
- Arrange wrapped Smokies on a cookie sheet. Follow the cooking instructions on the can of Crescent Rolls.
- Cool briefly and then serve to a hungry crowd!